According to The Australian, a woman and her 13 month-old daughter were kicked off a public bus because the baby was laughing too loud. Toni Hay and her child were riding a Darwin Bus Service vehicle and the bus driver (clearly a peach) warned Toni that her giggling daughter would need to quiet down. She tried to distract Little Miss Laughing Diapers but to no avail and the female bus driver pulled over and gave them the boot.
WOW. This story initiates so many questions. Like:
1. How much of a &$(@&^@ grump are you that you hate LAUGHING babies?
2. How much of a &$%@*@( grump are you that you would kick a woman and a BABY off a bus? I don’t care if that baby is Rosemary’s, its head would need to be spinning before you kick a BABY off a bus.
3. Toni Hay, we need to send you to either Jersey Shore or Real Housewives of Australia and toughen you up, doll. You do not get off the bus and walk home with your baby!
4. How quickly can we hire the Darwin Bus Service to come and clean up some of the monstrosities of bullsh*t we have in the US? Because if no tolerance for laughing wee ones AND you have the balls to kick a baby off a bus, you can certainly do a little something about some common social ailments we have over here in which a small sampling would include:
· Before mentioned Jersey Shore. All of them. They suck.
· Real Housewives of, well, pick a city.
· D-bags who talk loudly on their cell phones in confined spaces like elevators, trains, restaurant bathrooms, movie theaters.
· Grown men who wear their jeans down below their arses.
· Idiots who talk on their cell phones when driving and can’t drive well to begin with. And can’t spell ‘cell phone’ so how did they find their way to the cell phone store in the first place?
· People who make sex tapes of themselves and pretend they have NO idea how the “secret tapes” got out (left out on counter with large sign pointing to “secret sex tape” or dropped in Blockbuster video drop “by accident”) but are certainly happy to ride their 15 minutes of horribly-induced fame.
· The one person behind you in line at the airport loudly complaining about the line taking tooooo long, and why does he have to take his shoes off, and why does he have to get cavity searched? Listen, no one loves the new rules but guess what, if you want to fly, shut your trap. And stop being so loud because we don’t want the friendly people from TSA to think we are with you and get cuffed.